skip to main | skip to sidebar

Smith's Sagas

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad


I just wanted to take a little time to stop and say Happy Birthday Dad. I love you and I miss you.




Sean
Posted by The Smiths at Wednesday, October 22, 2008

1 comment:

Laura's Linoleum said...

I miss him too. Happy Birthday, LAR!

October 25, 2008 at 12:16 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
The Smiths
View my complete profile

Family Blogs

  • Camille's Blog
  • Jacob and Kate Curtis
  • 34th Ward YW Blog
  • The Earl Family
  • Maegen Smith
  • Dave Smith Family
  • Jeremy Curtis Family
  • Mike Smith Family

Links of Interest

  • Disney Channel
  • GMail
  • Internet Radio
  • Hoax Tracker
  • Sean's School District
  • LDS Church
  • World News
  • Blue Devils

My Music


Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ▼  October (4)
      • Happy Birthday Dad
      • Football Saturday
      • Halloween Party
      • I Love to See the Temple
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (9)