Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Camille takes over!!!


So my dad turned the blog over to me which I'm very excited about. It'll give me something to do. The only thing is it'll still be a family blog so ya. My blog posts might not be as long as my dad did them, but at least it'll be updated. This will be really fun for me! I'll post a lot of pictures of fun things that we've done. I guess I should tell you how I took over. So I think it was on a Sunday my dad was helping my mom in the kitchen and I went up to him and told him that he needed to update his blog. Then he said that I could update it so I was like ya I'll do that and now I'm just getting around to it. I really enjoy reading other peoples blogs so PLEASE keep them updated! :)

3 comments:

Jeremy Curtis said...

Hooray for Camille! That's giving you a lot of family power. :)

You are growing up. Keep the blog posts coming! We'll try to do the same!

Lara Leigh said...

way to go Camille! I have wondered what happened to the Smith Saga....but have no room to talk, seeing as I don't even have a blog....

The Smiths said...

sorry I haven't been keeping up like I said i was going to. I just need more pictures!