Monday, September 15, 2008

Catching Up

Well, it's been a while since I wrote last. I will try to catch everyone up on the fam.

Braden: 8th Grader, running cross country and being a teenager.
Camille: 6th Grader, starting middle school, in choir, GT, doing well.
Dallin: 4th Grader, playing tackle football,
Malynn: 1st Grade, full day of school, has no problem falling asleep at night.
Eli: just turned 3. Keeps Nat busy during the day. Is quite the character and all boy.
Natalie: Mother of 5. Is there really much more I can say about that. Needless to say, she is busy and is an excellent wife and mother.
Sean: Still in middle school fitting right in.

We are all well and doing fine.

Sean

2 comments:

Karli said...

I've been thinking about you and hoping all was well. You should do Taylor's 5k fun run with your little fam! We'd love to see you and you get t-shirts out of the deal... $40 for a family of 5 (I'm sure we could squeeze in the other 2 for that price!) (: Let me know if that sounds of interest to you...

Glad things are going well. Is Natalie doing the St. Luke's women's fitness walk/run by chance? I'm doing it in the purple wave, so if she's there, I'll look for her!

Kindall Klan said...

hi there Natalie! I found you through Mike's blog, which I found through facebook, hope you don't mind :) It's been fun to catch up on your family, you all look great! Hugs!
mistie (tolman)kindall