Twin Falls Temple
Eli wanted to see a Giraffe
Hmm, evolution?
Just plain cute!!
What a place
Watch out red baron!
There's always time for ice cream
Watch Out World!!
Well, It has been a while since I posted. I haven't really had a chance to since we have been on the go for a while. On the 17th we took off on a family vacation to SLC. We had a blast. Here a brief rundown of activities.
- 17th: Stopped in Twin Falls and toured the temple. What a beautiful building and more importantly, a beautiful spirit. We all enjoyed it. If you haven't gone yet and are thinking about it, I highly recommend it.
- 18th: Tour at the LDS Humanitarian Center. What an amazing place. If you haven't toured that sight I recommend it also. It helps bring to light the immense humanitarian effort taken on by the church.
- 18th: LAGOON!! What a blast. The kids loved it. Malynn even got to ride Colossus. (Jeff, She even loved the flying aces) We had a blast.
- 19th: This is the Place Monument and Hogle Zoo. We saw elephants, rhino, giraffe, tigers, bears, lizards, alligators, gorillas, camels etc. It is a zoo, what do you expect. The kids had a blast.
- 19th: Family reunion on Natalie's mom's side. Good company, good conversation, beautiful weather. Overall good time.
- 20th: We visited Nat's cousin Lahni and her husband in the morning and then sent Grandma and Grandpa Curtis home with all the kids but Camille. We had business to tend to.
- 21st: Visit to Primary Children's Hospital for a Liver evaluation for Camille. This lasted almost the entire day. It was very informational and very overwhelming. Camille is a trooper and still my hero.
- 22nd: Back to Primary Children's for more appointments. End result, Camille will be listed on the liver transplant list. I will send emails with more info. We then headed back home.
Braden left for scout camp on Monday the 21st and spent the week up there. I went up on Thursday and came home today. What a great camp. It brought back memories. I started up the Friday night campfire and ice cream tradition to carry it on from the days of Dad at scout camp. It is good to be home. I included pictures of some of the events.
Take care everyone.




2 comments:
definitely put me on the list for e-mail info on Camille. You guys are always in my prayers, but I'll especially petition the Lord in her behalf.
glad you had such a great trip-those are so important to kids and their memories of their family. I remember our family trip to Lagoon when I was 11 or so...colossus scared me, but I'm glad I did it.
continue to keep us posted when you have time.
Looks like the Smith family had a pretty fun summer with lot's of family events. Thanks for sharing your blog with me as I love to keep up with what's going on in the Bishops home.
Post a Comment