Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kids Say The Funniest Things

I think it could be kind of fun to have a piece of the blog let you all in on the world of middle school students. I never have the same day twice and some of the things kids say leave me speechless or rolling on the floor laughing.(After they leave my office of course.) So, I have added a list of some of the darndest things kids say. I will try to keep the list current. The one that still takes the cake for me was when I was teaching High School and one of my students came to me on the day the Senior paper was due. She said that I probably wouldn't believe her, but her dog ate her floppy disk so she couldn't print her paper. I told her that was pretty creative and decided to give her a chance. I told her to bring me the floppy disk to prove it. Later that day, she brought me a disk that had been chewed up by a puppy. Her dog had actually eaten her homework. I hope you enjoy some of the golden nuggets I am able to share.

No comments: