Tuesday, May 20, 2008
We've joined the blogging world
So I was looking at some family blogs and finally decided it would probably be a good idea to get inot the blogging scene, so here we are. Nat does not know I have done this yet, but I will let her know and we will both contribute to the blog. I hope that this becomes an online accounting of the sagas of the Smith Family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yea! We've finally gotten you over to our side...(: Just kidding; I'm just excited to keep up with you more often. I'd love to hear how women's conference went for Natalie...Hope you're all doing well!
Karli
The Smith's have saga's? I can't wait to hear about them! Love you all!
Hooray!! Kat literally cheered when she heard that you guys were joining the "blog world." We're exciting to see and hear more about what's happening in the smith household.
Post a Comment